Tuesday, September 05, 2006

SOMETIMES I

"You know, sometimes I want to grab you by the neck."
he says this with a tenderness that makes the words sound so sweet.
"Sometimes I want to shove you up against the wall
and rip off all your clothes.
"Sometimes I want to bite you on the lips
until blood runs down your chin.
"Sometimes I want to grab a knife run it all over
your body and watch as you sweat and shiver.
"Sometimes I want to bite your nipples until you scream for
me to stop.
"Sometimes I want to shove my fist so far up your arse
that i can feel the dinner we've just eaten."
He says: "Sometimes I want you to fuck me so hard that
I breakdown in tears just so I can tell you I love you."


POETRY

Potraying
Objects
Emotionally
Turning to
Read
You


TRANQUILITY

a blue green mirror
ripples travelling eastward
a bird flying south

3 Comments:

Blogger rigby said...

i think we know the same people
'sometimes I'
wonderful!

5:30 PM  
Blogger paradigm said...

or we are the same people!

7:36 PM  
Blogger robert-nyc said...

Fantastic work with rock-hard endings, especially "Sometimes I" and "Watching." I'd like to read more of your poems. I like the direct voice of the work.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home